The Infiniti is a beautiful, brand new super yacht that offers comfortable accommodation, meals & snacks, relaxation etc as it sails around the enchanted Andaman Island waters to access the best dive spots.
Custom designed & built in Thailand, it is fully equipped for comfortable cruising and easy diving. Infiniti is also a PADI authorised dive boat and are licensed to teach diving and give PADI certifications.
Diving around the Andaman Islands of India, one of the last unexplored diving frontiers in the world, in a luxury liveaboard is an experience no diver should miss! Because of the nature of the islands and the distance between dive sites, diving the Andaman Islands is best done via liveaboard for those divers who want to see the best that is on offer.
So, come dive with Infiniti at wondrous dive sites such as Passage Island, The Sisters, Invisible Bank, Flat Rock, volcanic sites such as Barren Island & Narcondam Island (featuring black sand, underwater hot spring, walls and more), Twins island (featuring Manta Ray), Sir Hughes’ Ross Island, Neil Island, Button Island, Campbell Shoal, Ritchie’s Archipelago, Minerva’s Ledge and more… Infiniti also does exploration diving, night dives, sunset dives, open deck diving and more!
Salient features of Infiniti:
- Brand new all-steel construction, surveyed & certified by RINA for unrestricted navigation
- Fully equipped with all latest systems & equipment to cruise in comfort in all sea conditions
- Specialized for scuba diving requirements with two state of the art Bauer compressor for clean, pure air
- Gorgeous interiors with spacious rooms each with ensuite bathroom & hot water shower
- Multiple relaxation areas including a wonderful saloon lounge to relax in with a library of books, DVDs, games etc., * Big sundeck for sunbathing/relaxing etc
- All inside areas fully air-conditioned
- A large dive platform
- A fresh water tank for photographers
- Two 5meter RIBs (tenders)
- Expert dive crew