Ports Of Call
- Mumbai Mumbai, the biggest metropolis of India, is a city that virtually never sleeps. The city of Bollywood beckons you to experience the dazzling nightlife in bars, lounges, pubs, discotheques and beaches.
- Cochin The unique combination of the sea and the mountains make this petite city an ideal holiday escape. Rated among the top three tourist destinations by the World Travel & Tourism Council, Cochin is perfect for exploring the vast diversities and beauty of Kerala.
- Backwaters of Kerala Soak in the beautiful scenery and the local sights of the stunning backwaters of Kerala and experience for yourself why it is called 'God's own country'.
- Goa A "Tourist Paradise", Goa is much more than magnificent beaches, fine white sands and frothy waves. It’s about the mystique soul of the island that impresses the visitors most.
- Sunderbans, West Bengal Impenetrable mangrove forests, winding rivers, lush Sundari trees, somnambulant crocodiles, spotted deer, Sunderbans is all that and more.
- River Ganges Visit the heritage sites of the eastern part of India which lies in the banks of this great river.
- Lakshadweep Lakshadweep- emerald in the vast expanse of blue sea. Coral atolls, the matchless marine environment, shallow lagoons. View the exotic underwater world, take dreamy walk on long sandy beaches or just relax in the coconut palm groves.
- Brahmaputra River The Brahmaputra cruises feature visits and attractions such as wildlife viewing (both by jeep and on elephant back), village walks, visits to tea gardens, exploring country towns in cycle rickshaws, barbecues on deserted river islands, dance performances, and visits to craft workshops.
- Hooghli River Cruises on the Hugli include sightseeing of temples, towns and villages, whether by bus, cycle rickshaw or on foot.